Richford Gate Medical Practice supports the work of the Hammersmith and Fulham Family Support Localities Service.
The Family Support Localities Service offers 'early help' for families. It aims to build confidence, capacity and resilience within families so they can help themselves going forward. They work with families to identify both the difficulties that could benefit from support and the most appropriate input to address the issues. This support is developed for each family depending on the issues identified.
The FSLS supports families in the following ways;
- Identifying the problems that children, young people and families are facing and helping identify what the causes are
- Offering support to children, young people and families, to resolve these issues, and to develop resilience to these problems so they can 'bounce back'
- Encouraging families to make safe and healthy life choices
- Promoting learning skills within the family and encourage attainment in school
- Preventing children and young people from engaging in drug and alcohol misuse
- Reducing the likelihood of involvement with the police
If you have any concerns or questions please contact the Family Support Localities Service on:
- A: Family Support Localities Service
Hammersmith Town Hall,
- T: 020 8753 6446
- E: email@example.com
For more information, please click here
Please note: The Family Support Localities Service is not the 'Child Protection' service: if you have a serious concern about a child, or a child protection concern, the duty service is available 24 hours a day on 020 8753 5392.